Apprenticeships are key to boosting skills and talent in the manufacturing sector and form a large part of government plans to create fairer opportunities and level up skills across England.
They are also a great way to transform your business because they provide opportunities to train or upskill new and existing employees in a way that is responsive to the wants and needs of your business.
By hiring an apprentice you could:
• close skills gaps: 86% of employers said apprenticeships helped them develop skills relevant to their organisation
• boost productivity: 78% of employers said apprentices helped improve their business’s productivity
• improve quality: 74% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve the quality of their product or service
• create opportunities to bring in new talent at any level
• make valuable contributions to your business by ensuring that employees complete high quality apprenticeships that align with your business’s needs
• increase staff morale: 72% of employers highlighted that apprenticeships created higher staff morale
Sources: Apprenticeships Evaluation 2018-19 Report https://bit.ly/3chbhYn
Read more: https://bit.ly/3HotpOh