Training is available to anyone, with discounts for Aluminium Federation members.
Why Train With Us?
Your partner for technical education and leadership
It’s an exciting time to be in the aluminium industry, with market developments and innovations putting us at the cutting edge of British manufacturing. Our collective success is underpinned by an industry-wide commitment to training and skills development.
The Aluminium Federation manages high-quality training for technical and non-technical staff and Health & Safety. Our programmes help everyone from apprentices and admin staff to experienced engineers and business leaders. And thanks to our partnerships with Catapult centres, universities, other trade bodies and member businesses, you get vital support with upskilling your workforce and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
Our courses are specially designed for all levels. With both set programmes and bespoke training available, so you have vital support for your staff as they grow with your company.
- Practical, engaging programmes for all levels and roles
- Cost-effective, so you maximise use of your training budget
- Proven and popular modules focus on learning that can be immediately applied in the workplace
- State-of-the-art location at the Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre in Coventry, with easy access to the rail and motorway networks
- In-house tailored training specific to your needs, delivered at your site
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service, the UK independent continuing professional development scheme
- Delegates can work towards a certificate, diploma or advanced diploma depending on their level
What Delegates Say
Bespoke Training & Consultancy
Whether you have 5 staff or 50, we can offer tailor made training to meet your business needs – with an experienced trainer delivering conveniently on your site.
- Technical training
- Leadership & Management training
- Health & Safety training
We work with you to identify objectives, plan sessions and create course material, taking into account your products and processes as well as delegates’ level of expertise. Our services also include coaching, facilitation, e-learning, workshops and consultancy depending on your requirements.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.