Your COVID-19 Business Toolkit
Download expert guidance on the latest developments surrounding COVID-19, and what this means for your business.
For instant advice and further support, you have access to free advice through your association membership. Call your VIP Advice Line today on 0844 561 8133 and quote your member number to speak with an advisor.
- Plan Ahead for the End of Furlough: With less than 100 days until the Furlough scheme ends, employers must start to think about how you will manage this support finishing. Download our infographic for top tips to prepare for the end of the furlough scheme.
- Advice on furlough & government grants: Find out the rules on the extended Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and get a letter to use to gain agreement from your employees to be put on furlough and flexible furlough under the new rules.
- Ensure you’re COVID Secure: Government restrictions have lifted in England. There are still some restrictions in place in other areas of the UK. Wherever your business is located, the safety of your employees is one of your top priorities. That means you may need to keep certain restrictions in place even if you can lift them. Make sure staff are adequately protected with our risk assessment checklist.
- Sample Mental Health Policy: Stress, anxiety, and depression can affect anyone at any point in their life. Employees should be encouraged to approach their managers if they feel something is affecting their ability to do their job well, and employers should be well-versed in identifying the signs of a mental health issue.
- Homeworking Policy: The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the dynamics of many businesses, meaning that more employees are working from home. You need a policy to allow and communicate this – download our free template and call your advice line to create yours.
Read more: Toolkit
- 16 August: Health & Safety: Everything you need to know about home working
- 23 August: End of Furlough: How to prepare your staff for what comes next
Croner Business Support Helpline:
As part of your ALFED membership you have free access to Croner Business Support Helpline, which covers Employment Law, HR and H&S helpline. Telephone: 08445 618133 – Scheme No: 82547.