The Department for International Trade (DIT) has organised a series of webinars to help UK businesses understand the new trading rules.
Please note that our webinars are aimed at companies importing and exporting goods. This webinar will provide an update on the policies that DIT leads on including:
- The UK’s Global Tariff for imports
- Trade Agreements
- UK’s Generalised Scheme of Preferences
- Exports of dual use items from GB to EU
- Trade Remedies
We will also share sources of transition guidance and support, including signposting to webinars run by other Departments.
- Graham Zebedee, Director, Continuity Negotiations and Development
- Martin Cook, Deputy Director, UK Regions
This session includes time for a moderated Q&A.
When: 27 January 2021 at 16.00
Register: Trading with EU and RoW