Next week, take part in DIT France’s third edition of Café Connect which will focus on Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing, Infrastructure & Business, Professional and Financial Services.
This a great chance for companies to set out their goals and aspirations, explore opportunities in the market, showcase their products or services, and forge ongoing relationships in France via 30 minute 1:1 video conferences.
You’ll also be able to request meetings with Midlands specialist advisers on Customs and Logistics and Culture and Communications and in some cases a Midlands specialist adviser may join the call alongside their French colleague.
- Aerospace: driven by Covid-19, France has taken unprecedented steps to support this flagship industry. While business conditions are challenging, there is strong momentum and support to modernise and upgrade production capabilities and supply chains, which could offer opportunities to British suppliers of the required capability.
- Hydrogen: with Europe’s financial support, the French National strategy published last year and the new French Hydrogen National Council, more French companies and municipalities are integrating hydrogen in their development plans. Learn how UK companies can make the most of this booming market.
- Automotive: badly impacted by Covid-19, the automotive industry is developing fast in an innovative and greener way. Hear about French government strategies and get an overview of the French automotive ecosystem.
- Rail: French rail is one of the busiest networks in the world, with 10 million daily passengers. Paris, Lyon and Toulouse are committed to strategic expansions – (combined investment £40 billion) – to connect their suburbs, bypassing inner-city traffic. The French Government is looking to overhaul its rail system, refocusing to optimise busy routes, creating the conditions for greater profitability, and opening SNCF (national railway company) to competition.
- Construction: The French Building and Construction industry is worth €148B turnover, offers growing opportunities in innovation, clean growth, energy saving techniques, smart city-related goods/services and prefab/renovation expertise. Major projects include the Grand Paris Express and Paris 2024 (Olympics).
- BFPS: Financial and Professional services is one of the most dynamic sectors of the French economy and consists of more than 25% of total bilateral trade between the UK and France. The French FPS sector is growing and is actively looking for innovation to digitalise its BtoC and BtoB products and services.
When: 17 & 18 February 2021