In the wake of COVID-19, it’s never been more important for organizations to support their employees’ psychological health. Done well, it improves morale, resilience, performance and productivity.
BSI is running three FREE one-hour “follow the sun” webinars on 15 April to help your organization manage the issues.
ISO 45003:2021 Occupational health and safety management. Psychological health and safety at work: managing psychosocial risks. Guidelines provides practical guidance on the management of psychosocial risk as part of an occupational health and safety management system.
The webinars are:
- 07:00 UK time: Introduction to ISO 45003 – exploring the new standard and the issues, challenges and opportunities associated with psychological health and well-being at work
- 11:00 UK time: The psychological impact of COVID – our panel of experts discuss the impact COVID-19 has had on psychological health and well-being at work
- 17:00 UK time: Implementing ISO 45003 – introducing the standard in context and exploring how it can help and support organizations
The webinars will:
- Supply you with unique insights into the thinking behind the standard’s creation
- Discuss the unique impact that COVID-19 has had on psychological health
- Give you practical guidance on applying the standard
- Help your organization improve its psychological health, resilience and performance
Participants will here from:
Sally Swingewood – Lead Standards Development Manager for business improvement and occupational health and safety management, British Standards Institution (BSI) and manager of the committee responsible for ISO 45003
Carlo Caponecchia – Senior Lecturer, University of New South Wales, Australia
Takeshi Furuno, Japanese Standards Association
Kate Field – Global Head Health, Safety & Wellbeing, British Standards Institution (BSI)
Peter Kelly – Senior Psychologist, Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
Dr Iván Williams Jiménez – Policy development manager, Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
Sapna Mahajan – Director, Prevention and Promotion Initiatives, Mental Health Commission of Canada
Daniela Campos Schwarze, MCP, MBA – Head of Psychosocial Risk, Chilean Safety Association and Committee Member, ISO 45003 Technical Committee for Occupational Health and Safety Management
Please click here to view the agenda.
These webinars will help you get ahead on understanding and deploying the new ISO standard.
Start your journey with ISO 45003 by booking your free place at the webinars now.
Register: Webinars 15 April