Purity of Aluminium Foil Webinar
Date: Tuesday 16th April 2024
Time: 11.00am – 11.30am
This webinar is specifically aimed at the hair dressing industry with regards to the use of aluminium foils.
Webinar themes will include:
- Properties of aluminium
- How hairdressing foil is produced, recycled and stored
- Global growth in aluminium means that it is currently the primary used metal, so why are hairdressing foils not currently using recycled aluminium?
- Will hairdressing foils be recycled in the future?
- Green washing warning
- Third-party certification of production
- Suggested recycling scheme
This webinar will be hosted by ALFED Technical Manager, Jan Lukaszewski, and will be FREE of charge for ALFED members.
For non-ALFED members, the cost will be £25 + VAT.
ALFED members – Please register via the RSVP form below.
Non-ALFED members – Please purchase your ticket on the right-hand side of the page.