ESG course details
Carbon and ESG ALFED Accredited Training Course
ALFED is working to develop a dedicated ESG course incorporating carbon. The course will give candidates the skills to competently write ESGC policies. The policies can then be used for a company’s risk register or as part of the procurement process.
The course will consist of:
- An introductory webinar that will cover the areas to be covered and the resources that will be provided.
- Podcast and course materials on all ESGC areas, comprising of 12 modules and approximately 25 hours of learning.
- Templates for all ESGC policies covered by the course.
- A risk register that can be used by all candidates for company policies.
- A procurement register that will allow companies to supply policies as part of the procurement process.
- The opportunity to have the risk or company register audited by ALFED.
There will also be the opportunity to take part in a one-day training course.
Candidates will be able to access online resources. The resources will be podcasts of each of the covered areas that can be accessed at any time and be linked to the online resources.
Once the candidate has compiled a register real or as an example, the candidates will be interviewed by teams/Zoom and awarded, or not, the status of ALFED ESG Officer.
Successful candidates will be put on a dedicated ALFED register.
The course will be launched at the ALFED Business Briefing at the end of November 2023.
Prices start at £480pp excluding VAT, with the opportunity for ALFED Members to register two company representatives for the price of one.
Contact Nadine Bloxsome, Membership & Sustainability Manager, ALFED for more information or to register your interest.