FREE virtual conference will give you an overview of the latest AI thinking and developments.
The artificial intelligence market is growing rapidly – meaning there are opportunities to explore and pitfalls to avoid.
To learn much more about the current state of AI and what it could mean for your organization, you should attend our FREE AI online event on 27 May.
With input from leading legislators and experts, we’ll cover:
- The UK’s AI government strategy and current public policy perspective
- The latest thinking in AI ethics and governance
- A rundown of future opportunities for AI
- AI case study successes
- Trust and where best practice in AI needs to be built on
- AI and standardization, including the upcoming ISO management system standard
Those who attend will gain:
- Authoritative information on the issues affecting the develop of AI now
- Unique insights from leading players in the UK’s AI landscape
- The opportunity to share your views and ask questions
This virtual conference is for anyone with an interest in the future of AI in the UK.
Please click here to view the agenda.
To learn more about how your organization can gain from AI, please join us on 27 May by booking your free place at the webinar now.