‘Using emotional intelligence’
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is now recognised as a key factor influencing high performance at work. But what is it, and more importantly how can it be developed? If you are emotionally intelligent you pay attention to the impact you make on those around you.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Whether you’re the office junior, the chief executive or anything in between, this workshop will increase your Emotional Intelligence and show you the way to even greater success.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Management and leadership effectiveness can be improved through a manager or leader recognising their own capabilities and strengths. Psychology can be applied at work to understand and manage individuals, teams and workplace issues.
- Self-awareness in a leadership role
- Organisational behaviour analysis
- Planning management and leadership effectiveness
- Team personalities, traits and types
- Explore and develop your own leadership style
- Challenges of different personalities in a team
- Self-awareness for leadership and soft skills development
- The role of goal setting for personal change
- Understanding emotional intelligence
- Being a good manager
- Your personal development priorities
BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Understanding yourself more effectively, your strengths, drivers and priorities
- Developing focus on self-awareness and self-management
- Recognising and how to identify team dynamics. Enabling high performance for you and your team
Course duration 2 days
Tuesday 24th September & Thursday 3rd October: 9.15am – 4.30pm
Please note: Includes course notes, lunch and refreshments