Join our Wolverhampton workshop to create a business action plan
This is a practical session to help exporting businesses in Wolverhampton prepare for Brexit – sign up now
When and where?
Location: Wolverhampton Business Solutions Centre, Coxwell Avenue, Wolverhampton WV10 9RT
Date: 11 October 2019
The Government is accelerating Brexit preparations so that it is ready to leave the EU on 31 October. This is one of a series of DIT events to help you prepare for Brexit.
What will I learn?
You’ll leave the event with a personalised action plan covering:
- paperwork needed to continue exporting
- impact to supply chains
- changes to regulations and contracts
- where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
- what you might need to speak to customers and employees about
- moving goods across borders
- business travel to the EU
- providing services to EU clients
- how to treat personal data
Who is this event for?
All exporting businesses, particularly those exporting to the EU. There are several events like this running across the country- you can see the full list here.
Please note places are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is required.
Sign up here
In case you can’t make it