Part One: 7 and 8 July 9.30am – 12.30
Part Two: 14 and 15 July 9.30am – 12.30
How you relate to others is one of the most important skills and is vital in today’s workplace.
Who is it for:
Whether you are a supervisor, team leader office manager or MD, this course will help you increase your ‘Emotional Intelligence’ instantly helping you to understand why you work well with certain colleagues and not others.
What will you learn:
- Organisational behaviour
- Team personalities, traits, types and challenges
- Explore and develop your own leadership style
- Goal setting and being a good leader
Our tutor-led programme is a live interactive virtual classroom and can be accessed via the zoom platform. You can see and interact with the other learners and share experiences.
Cost per person:
Part 1 and 2:
- £560+vat (ALFED Members) – SPECIAL OFFER: LAST THREE PLACES £395+vat/person
- £695+vat (Non Members) – SPECIAL OFFER: LAST THREE PLACES £530+vat/person
For any enquiries or to book a place please contact Kathy Romback on 0121 281 2281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.