ALFED programmes are delivered by trained professionals who have proven expertise in their field. Programmes are delivered through a range of workshops that encourage learning and participation.
ILM qualifications offer a mix of theory, knowledge and practical application. The qualification encourages learners draw on their own experiences, gaining new skills and to adopt best practice moving forward.
Who is it for?
The ILM level 5 award is suitable for experienced managers with significant leadership responsibility looking to enhance performance or prepare for senior management responsibilities.
Module: Managing yourself
- Introduction to neuroscience
- Emotional intelligence in management
- Refining your management style
- Business ethics
- Motivation and goal setting
When: 15 & 16 June 2021
- ALFED members £495+vat per person (ask for a discount code to receive member rates: email@example.com)
- Non members £595+vat per person
Register: Managing Yourself – ILM Level 5
For any queries please contact Kathy Romback: firstname.lastname@example.org.