The hassle free way to land and expand in the US!
26th September – Birmingham
Join us on Thursday 26th September in Birmingham at this intensive seminar, supported by the Department for International Trade, designed to help ambitious UK companies make the transition to the largest economic market on the planet…
Have you considered launching your business in the US? This event offers key market insights and expert advice on how to get started, including all of the planning, legal and hiring issues which you’ll need to be ready for.
Why you can’t miss this event:
• Critical insights & trends from market experts to avoid common pitfalls
• Real-world advice from companies that made it big in the US
• The need to know steps to create a US legal entity
• Advice on recruiting employees and potential hiring issues
• Learn about banking, taxes and selecting the right US city for you
• Find out how the Department for International Trade (DIT) can help your business land and *expand in the US
• And much more!
Join us on
Thursday 26 September 2019
09:00 – 13:00
in Birmingham, UK
Cost: £35 (incl VAT)
The opportunities for ambitious UK businesses in the US are endless. We hope you can join us to explore the potential for your company!
Contact the Newable team for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.