These webinars introduce and provide a broad basic knowledge of aluminium and its industry for support staff, administration, accounts, purchasing, for those who are progressing their careers into sales, marketing, manufacturing or quality roles and for new entrants into the aluminium industry assuming no prior knowledge of aluminium or understanding of manufacturing.
- Aluminium Light – Module 1: 16 September 2021- New dates will be published soon
- Production of Aluminium and Global Demand – Module 2: 30 September – New dates will be published soon
- Wrought Aluminium and Applications – Module 3: 14 October – New dates will be published soon
- Heat Treatment of Aluminium – Module 4: 28 October – New dates will be published soon
- Elastic and Plastic Behaviour of Metals – Module 5: 11 November – New dates will be published soon
- Production of Wrought Aluminium – Module 6: 24 November – More information
- Extrusion – Module 7: 9 December – More information
- Drawing, Shaping & Forming of Aluminium – Module 8: 20 January 2022: More information
- Corrosion and Protection of Aluminium – Module 9: 3 February 2022: More information
- Casting Technologies – Module 10: 17 February 2022: More information
The format of these modules is live, tutor-led interactive webinar the approx. length of each is 40 minutes.
- ALFED members offer 2 for 1: Total £33.33+vat
- Non members: £33.33 +vat per person
For any queries please contact Kathy Romback, Training and Education Manager at ALFED: firstname.lastname@example.org.