These webinars introduce and provide a broad basic knowledge of aluminium and its industry for support staff, administration, accounts, purchasing, for those who are progressing their careers into sales, marketing, manufacturing or quality roles and for new entrants into the aluminium industry assuming no prior knowledge of aluminium or understanding of manufacturing.
- Aluminium Light – Module 1: Date available soon
- Production of Aluminium and Global Demand – Module 2: Date available soon
- Wrought Aluminium and Applications – Module 3: Date available soon
- Heat Treatment of Aluminium – Module 4: Date available soon
- Elastic and Plastic Behaviour of Metals – Module 5: Date available soon
- Production of Wrought Aluminium – Module 6: 22 April – More information
- Extrusion – Module 7: 13 May – More information
- Drawing, Shaping and Forming of Aluminium – Module 8: 27 May – More information
- Corrosion and Protection of Aluminium – Module 9: 9 June – More information
- Casting Technologies – Module 10: 24 June – More information
The format of these modules is live, tutor-led interactive webinar the approx. length of each is 40-50 minutes.
- ALFED members offer 2 for 1: Total £33.33+vat
- Non members: £33.33 +vat per person
For any queries please contact Kathy Romback, Training and Education Manager at ALFED: email@example.com.