Are you concerned about your employees returning to work? Do you have systems in place to ensure their health and wellbeing?
Join us to learn more and ensure you are aware of the implications of mental health because of COVID-19.
We will cover:
- Your approach to wellbeing in the workplace
- Understanding the impact on mental health after Covid-19
- Spotting the signs of stress
- Wellbeing tips and tools
- The importance of a healthy diet
- The importance of communication
This webinar is designed for business owners, employers and staff.
Date: Thursday 4 June 2020
Time: 3.00 pm
Cost: Free to attend
Register: Mental health and wellbeing 4 June