CRU is delighted is to announce a close collaboration with the Aluminum Association, REED to present ALUMINUM USA: Executive Insight Series which will be a discussion on aluminum’s growth opportunities in a carbon-constrained world, as part of ALUMINUM USA 2021. The event will take place on August 31, 2021 in Louisville, Kentucky.
“The unique collaboration between the Aluminum Association, CRU and REED will combine the benefits the Association’s executive network with REED’s leading aluminium exhibition and CRU’s 50+ years of market analysis experience. I am thrilled to bring this three-in-one event for the industry.”
- Tom Dobbins, president and CEO, The Aluminum Association
The discussions at the Executive Insight Series will cover:
- China’s rapidly evolving role as a global producer and leading exporter of aluminum products. Primary production limits, increased emphasis on recycling, decarbonization targets, and trade are causing China to become more introspective. How can attendees’ profit from this?
- Aluminum is moving from an era of surplus to deficit. Scarcity is back in the vocabulary. How will attendees adapt to this much different supply-demand equation?
- Trade actions have radically re-ordered import/export flow. Will Section 232 go away? How will the US-China develop a permanent solution to their differences, and will multi-lateral trade find solutions to deep divisions amongst traditional trade partners?
- Supply chains are increasingly global in nature yet face huge stresses. Trade actions are raising costs or shutting down access to supply; truck and seaborne freight availability is scarce, and costs are skyrocketing. What solutions does the industry have in mind to compensate?
- Decarbonization is fast approaching. Emission trading systems are rapidly propagating around the world, lead by actions in the EU with its possible Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism. ESG is now a core part of corporate strategy. How will the aluminum sector leverage its strengths in sustainable production and recycling to gain even more market share?
“The global economy and the aluminum sector are experiencing unprecedented changes that will permeate all parts of the aluminum industry, influencing demand, trade policy, production, product development, raw materials and energy markets. I am very much looking forward to hearing from the excellent speakers at ALIMINUM USA: Executive Insight Series on these topics.”
- Buddy Stemple, CEO, Constellium Rolled Products Ravenswood
For the first time, senior decision-makers from the commercial and technical space will have an opportunity to meet in one convenient locale to optimize time and budget to see cutting edge world class technical developments from leading exhibitors, rekindle commercial and technical networking contacts absent during the Covid pandemic and gain unique insights from the objective market perspectives of leading thought leaders in the commercial sector.
“The combination of events at ALUMINUM USA is a great line-up of insightful content, leading technology and innovative products, and in-person networking all on in place. I look forward to participating in the Executive Insight Series about the key role aluminum plays in decarbonization and look forward to contributing to the discussion.”
- Henry Gordinier, CEO, Tri Arrows Aluminum
This unique combination of technical and commercial content, combined with the Aluminium Associations’ executive network is an unbeatable combination.
When: 31 August 2021: 10.00-16.00 EST
Please visit https://bit.ly/2TWkEr3 to find out more and to book your place.