Join this free webinar to discover how the Clean Growth agenda can help you grow your businesses and how the Department for International Trade (DIT) can support you to find international opportunities…
During this interactive webinar we will host guest overseas speakers from DIT in Denmark, who will explain the Clean Growth and Smart Cities initiatives, as well as a presentation by International Cleantech Network on Danish Case Studies. In addition to this there will also be a presentation on funding from the Clean Growth Fund.
Clean Growth is not a sector but a cross-cutting theme across entire economy, so join this webinar to learn more about the initiative and the free support DIT can offer your businesses.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- DIT Overview support they can offer businesses with export
- Clean Growth- what it means to manufacturers
- Overseas markets and sector trends and requirements
- Promoting strategic investment into clean sectors and expand UK capability, which can then be exported
- Champion growth of the UK supply chain
- Nudging high carbon industries towards clean opportunities through targeted export support and promoting UK leading capability
- Clean Growth Fund and how it can used to develop new products for exporting
- DIT Denmark – The role of the overseas posts and how they can help exporting process
24th February 2021 | 11:00-12:30 | Sign up here