Our programmes are delivered by trained professionals who have proven expertise in their field. Programmes are delivered through a range of workshops that encourage learning and participation.
ILM qualifications offer a mix of theory, knowledge and practical application. The qualification encourages learners draw on their own experiences, gaining new skills and to adopt best practice moving forward.
Who is it for?
The ILM Level 3 is entry level and suitable for those new to leadership with no management experience or training and those wishing to develop or improve upon their practical management skills.
What will I learn?
- The difference between leadership and management
- Why become a great manager?
- What is management?
- The foundational management principles
- Understanding management styles and their implications
- Managing your attitude
- Managing your actions
- Time management
When: 16 & 17 March 2021
- ALFED members £295+vat/person (ask for a discount code to receive member rates: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Non members £395+vat/person
For any queries please contact Kathy Romback; email@example.com.