Join the second in a series of webinars exclusively for the Advanced Manufacturing Sector. This webinar brings together a host of key note speakers explaining how many local manufacturing businesses have worked with world-class resources to achieve their goals and how you could do the same…
Key topics to be covered include:
- What are Catapults and their impact on the local economy?
- Introduction to the Warwick Manufacturing Group (WMG): you’ll learn how it has assisted businesses in the areas of electrification and manufacturing digitalisation
- Introduction to the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC): understand how, through the introduction of new technologies, it supported businesses to increase their competitiveness by improving productivity, scalability and flexibility
- Introduction to Institute of Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering (AME): with a focus on skills development and showcasing its skills programme on metrology
- Hear from local Export Champion, Brandauer: learn how this SME has succeeded in exporting to over 20 countries through innovation and by working with the Catapults.
- The type of support available from the DIT
02 March 2021 | 10:00-11:30 AM | Sign up