You will learn how to make extra sales faster and more effectively using social selling techniques.
This course is a live, interactive, presenter led online training one afternoon a week for six weeks to include tools like LinkedIn and other social media options.
We will start from the basics of selling up to some advanced techniques such as:
- Introduction to digital selling: Digital selling is the ongoing process of leveraging digital channels to find, engage and connect with prospective buyers. The goal is to build relationships on digital platforms and turn online connections into offline sales conversations.
- Advanced consultative selling: Advanced consultative selling is a sales approach that prioritises relationships and open dialogue to identify and provide solutions to a customer’s needs. It is hyper focused on the customer, rather than the product being sold. This technique helps sales professionals better understand the challenges faced by customers so they can position their solutions in a more compelling and effective way.
- Using social channels to prospect and generate new leads: For marketers ready to move beyond brand awareness and engagement, social media lead generation is the obvious next step. Collecting leads on social media will help you find people interested in your company. More importantly, these leads will help you keep in touch with potential customers—whether it is to make a special offer or share news. With the current pandemic and cycles of lockdown, social media channels have become the go to place for building relationships and business.
- Communication and Engagement: Communication on social channels is completely different from face-to-face or telephonic communication as is the method, style and frequency of engagement. In this module we will look at how to implement the theory and make communication and engagement work in this environment.
- Social content: What is social content and how does it work? What are algorithms and how do they impact our content on social media? How do I create social content that is engaging and works in my environment? Does email marketing work? We will answer all of these questions in this module.
- Integration and strategy: Digital selling, which includes social selling, must be designed with the overall company strategy in mind and must work hand-in-glove to achieve that strategy. Therefore, digital selling must be strategic and must integrate fully into the business process as a whole. It can not be a stand-alone function. We will show you how the build a digital selling strategy and how to integrate it with the overall company strategy and goals.
Designed to help you integrate digital techniques into your sales process to acquire more prospects, reduce lead times, nurture customers and drive revenue. Increase sales performance by up to 400% by adopting digital and social selling tools.
When: 23 February and 2, 9, 17, 23 & 30 March 2021
Duration: One afternoon (13.30-16.30) a week for six weeks
- ALFED members £595+vat/person (ask for a discount code to receive member rates: email@example.com)
- Non members £695+vat/person
For any queries please contact our training and education manager, Kathy Romback. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.