CRU’s World Aluminium Virtual Conference, 15-16 June, will provide you with a comprehensive view of the global aluminium market outlook and the impact of ESG.
The conference leverages CRU’s knowledge of the aluminium sector and trusted market relationships to create valuable conference agendas, delivered by thought-leaders in your industry.
The only “virtual” element of the conference is the venue: the conference still offers real insight, real networking, real business opportunities. And at a cost of just £500 to attend and no travel and accommodation costs – real value.
Topics to be addressed on 15-16 June:
Key coal-fired production curtailments in China provide the backdrop for a deep dive into some of the most important topics currently affecting the markets.
- Global production trends – Changes in Chinese policy are a permanent shock to the aluminium market
- Low carbon aluminium – Will the value be reflected in a premium or the cost structure?
- How do carbon borders impact prices and can the cost the price be passed on the consumers?
- To what extent has the automotive industry recovered from the semi-conductor shortage?
- Price forecast roundup – Will global aluminium markets be in surplus of deficit at the end of 2021?
- With record, or near record, prices in a number of base metals, what is the likely impact that investors will have in the aluminium market?
Read more: CRU’s World Aluminium Virtual Conference