This webinar is exclusively for association members. Register below to secure your place.
In HR, case law is the collection of past legal decisions written by courts and tribunals. Case law is often an important factor in employment law judgement, and helps to shape the world of business as we know it. Following the unprecendented challenges brought by the pandemic, we are now beginning to see the start of new case law surrounding COVID-19 workplace matters. Join this exclusive webinar for:
– New COVID-19 case law: what these decisions mean for your business
– Will long-Covid be considered a disability?
– The key lessons we learn from case law
– What to do if you receive a claim
– COVID-19 business update – where are we now?
When: 10 June 2021: 10.00 -11.00
Register: Covid update