Business Briefing and lunch finishing mid-afternoon, followed by ALFED Annual Dinner & ASA Dutch Party.
- Welcome – Clive Bush, ALFED President, Aluminium Federation
- Aluminium market overview – Paul Williams, Head of Aluminium, CRU Group
- Global outlook – Anissa Chabib, Economics, CRU Group
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) update – Speaker to be confirmed, BEIS
- Aluminium Stewardship Initiative update – Chris Bayliss, Director of Standards, Aluminium Stewardship Initiative
- Aluminium and sustainability – Christian Mildner, Head of Corporate Sales, and Alice Lim, Associate in the CEO office (sustainability and corporate strategy), London Metal Exchange
- Grant funding for ALFED members and what it means for next 12 months – Maciej van der Steen, Director – UK Grants & Policy Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
11.00 Arrival & Networking, Business Briefing & Lunch
18.30 Welcome Reception
This event is open to ALFED members and those who are also attending the dinner in the evening (the dinner tickets have been sold out).