Our partners Make UK invite you to join them on Wednesday 17th March at 08:30 – 09:30 for an event: Successfully Accessing Grant Funding.
Business across the country want to take advantage of future opportunities for the sector such as the Net Zero and Levelling Up agendas. But how do you successfully access public funding? Why should you apply for grant funding?
This online event will share best practice on applying for grant funding. This can ensure manufacturers achieve their strategic goals through cutting costs, increasing productivity, becoming more competitive and achieving growth.
In this one-hour session, Make UK and their guests are going to pull back the curtain and reveal the hidden pots of support available to your company. The session will be guided by experts at Make UK’s partner The Technology Supply Chain, a Make UK member who has successfully used funding and Make UK’s Advantage Partner ABGI on R&D tax credits as part of businesses investments.
Outline of the Session:
- Hear from Richard Fallon, CEO, The Technology Supply Chain on:
- The myths behind grants – discover the three different types of grants and which ones are right for you.
- How to get your share of the grants and free support available.
- How to put a roadmap together to make the most of them – by putting together a roadmap of the grants, fully funded support and free resources, you can get where you want to be quicker and cheaper.
- Hear from Philip Calcutt, A&D EDM, on successfully applying for grant funding and his past experience at a Local Enterprise Partnership.
- Hear from ABGI, Make UK’s Advantage’s partner on how to maximise the benefits of funding through R&D tax credits.
Attend this event to understand…how grant funding can transform your business and how to successfully apply for pots of funding.
Ideally suited for… those strategically responsible for the direction of manufacturing businesses.
Register: Grant funding