The government have issued many statements but do you really understand what that means for your business and the arrangements, developments and implications it could have?
Join us to learn more and ensure you are ready for your employees to return to work.
We will cover:
- Legal requirements to adhere to
- Putting policies and procedures in place before you re-open your business
- Implementing safe systems of work
- Risk assessments
- Re-boarding your employees back into the workplace
- Communication & feedback process
This webinar is designed for business owners, employers and staff.
When: 2 June 2020
Register: Back to work webinar
Please contact Kathy Romback at ALFED, if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org.