Job Description: Pre-Treatment Technical Sales Representative
Location: Midlands / North East
Candidate should have a chemical background and be able to combine chemical and metallurgy know-how with commercial business acumen.
• Qualification: Chemist / chemical engineer / chemical technician / Metallurgist.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in pretreatment or paint applications.
• Self-Starter and able to work on own initiative.
• Excellent communication skills and a Team player.
• Commercial skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Applications-will need to work with CRM (salesforce).
• Full driving license.
• Day to day account management of existing customers; Routine service visits, Trouble shooting, Non-conformity complaints, Support & modify existing processes or design new ones (with support), Regular documented review meetings with their accounts.
• Identify new business opportunities from the Kluthe portfolio of products.
• Work within the Kluthe team with a ‘pull together attitude’.
• Work on and follow up new business opportunities.
• Establish and keep contact with co-suppliers, e.g. Plant engineering companies, paint suppliers, peripheral equipment suppliers
• Establish and keep contact with other stakeholders, e.g. development institutes, authorities, trade associations.
Apply: please send your CV and covering letter to: Clive Gray, Managing Director, Kluthe UK Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org