Figures obtained by the BBC show that employers who are paying money into their
apprenticeship levy accounts are not then using the money to fund apprenticeships in
their organisation. One possible reason is the outdated notion that apprentices can
be difficult to manage.
In this week’s edition of In the Know, we cover:
– Care sector awaits key NMW decision
– Critical resignation letters should not be ignored
– Apprentice levy funds “not being used”
– New immigration system confirmed for 1 January 2021
The Croner Business Support Helpline is FREE to ALFED Members
– please contact the ALFED offices on 0330 236 2800 for details.