ALFED CEO, Tom Jones visited the Palace of Westminster for a meeting and presentation by Lord Resedale on Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR).
What is SECR ?
- Reporting on Energy, Carbon & Efficiency Measures
- Replaces CRC efficiency scheme & mandatory GHG reporting
- Introduced to bring all energy and carbon regulations under a single reporting regime
The presentation included the below topics – SECR: background, purpose and process
- What is SECR?
- Who needs to report?
- What needs to be reported?
- How is the information reported?
- When will companies need to report?
- Tax implications
- EMA Aims