Innoval Technology has announced a new training course about aluminium automotive sheet, on 19-20 April 2018 at Innoval’s offices in Banbury.
Open to all, the Aluminium Automotive Sheet training course is specifically for companies new to making or using this product. It will help delegates to develop a thorough understanding of automotive sheet from a materials point of view. Consequently, they will be able to get to the root cause of problems faster and use their knowledge to improve processes and develop better products.
The course, written and delivered by technical specialists with expertise in automotive sheet, will cover the following topics:
- Background to the use of aluminium in automotive applications
- Equipment needs and supply chain considerations
- Metallurgy basics and 5000-series alloys property control
- Surface control and lubrication
- Vehicle manufacture
- 6000-series alloys property control
- Surfaces and corrosion
- Testing requirements and OEM qualification
Aimed at Senior Managers and Technical Specialists, the course will take place over 2 days and costs £1200 per delegate.