CRU's World Aluminium Conference 2017 takes place this year from 3-5 May, in London.
Now in its 22nd year, the event attracts over 200 delegates from across the industry to discuss the key issues facing the market. This year’s conference will address topics including: economic and trade developments, energy and power, recycling, raw materials, and prices.
In addition to the two-and-a-half days of topical conference programming, the 2017 conference sees the introduction of a value-added premiums workshop and a site visit to the Liberty British Aluminium's Lochaber Smelter (pictured below).
Key speakers include:
· Sanjeev Gupta, Executive Chairman, Liberty House Group
· Lu Dongliang, Executive Director & Senior Vice President, Chalco
· Oleg Mukhamedshin, Deputy CEO, Director for Strategy, Business Development and Financial Markets, RUSAL
· Tolga Egrilmezer, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Rio Tinto Aluminium
· Kathrine Fog, Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategy & Analysis, Norsk Hydro ASA
· Michael A. Bless, President, Chief Executive Officer and Director, Century Aluminum
To find out how issues related to sustainability will significantly influence the future of the aluminium market and the strategies of the companies that operate within it, book your place at CRU’s World Aluminium Conference 2017.
ALFED members - enter the code: ALFED10 at checkout to receive a 10% discount.